Graduate Building Surveyor
Stevenage – within easy commute of London & Cambridge
Typically, London, Herts, Bucks, Beds, Essex & Oxon
Ideally ASAP – but prepared to see out Notice Periods
Monday to Friday – 09:00 to 17:30, 5 days a week.
Brown & Lee Property Consultants are a leading regional firm of Chartered Surveyors based in Hertfordshire, specialising in commercial property. Being a multi-disciplined firm with continuous liaison between departments, we can offer our clients a variety of services in-house. The successful candidate will benefit from a diverse surveying experience in an expanding and dynamic practice.
We are an ISO:9001 quality assured company, providing our clients with a high standard of care. We have good staff retention and actively encourage & support personal development.
Brown & Lee Property Consultants are looking for a Graduate Building Surveyor to add to their growing Building Consultancy Team. We are a multi-disciplined Surveying Practice seeking an enthusiastic individual looking for a long term role and career progression.
The successful candidate will hold a RICS accredited degree, ideally in Building Surveying but Project Management and other appropriate pathways would be considered. Previous work experience in surveying or the wider construction & property industry would be beneficial.
The job will involve undertaking a wide array of Building Surveying related tasks for our portfolio of Institutional, Private and Commercial clients, with areas of work including, but not limited to:
- Project Management
- Design & Specification
- Schedule of Condition & Dilapidations
- Acquisition Surveys & Building Pathology
- Reinstatement Cost Assessments
- Planned Preventative Maintenance
- Party Wall Advice
- General Property Consultancy
- Ability to commute to Stevenage
- Good IT Skills, Communication and Punctuality
- Hold a RICS accredited degree
- Must be looking for a long term role
- Hold a valid UK Driving Licence and have access to their own vehicle
Salary & Benefits
- Salary: £25,000 - £37,500 (based on previous experience)
- Mileage Allowance
- Holiday, plus Bank Holidays
- Long Term Service Bonus
For further information, or to submit an CV, please email Matthew Moore on firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this vacancy