Stevenage – within easy commute of London & Cambridge
Typically, London, Herts, Bucks, Beds, Essex & Oxon
Ideally ASAP – but prepared to see out Notice Periods
Monday to Friday – 09:00 to 17:30, 5 days a week.
Brown & Lee Property Consultants are a leading regional firm of Chartered Surveyors based in Hertfordshire, specialising in commercial property. Being a multi-disciplined firm with continuous liaison between departments, we can offer our clients a variety of services in-house. The successful candidate will benefit from a diverse surveying experience in an expanding and dynamic practice.
We are an ISO:9001 quality assured company, providing our clients with a high standard of care. We have good staff retention and actively encourage & support personal development.
Brown & Lee is multi-disciplinary property consultancy covering the northern Home Counties, East Anglia and London. Being a multi-disciplined firm under one roof, we can offer our clients a variety of services in-house. We have good staff retention and actively encourage & support personal development.
Our Asset and Property Management department has experienced a period of growth over the last few years and coupled with a team member retiring, we are looking for a new member of staff. As we plan for the next stage of our business, we are looking to recruit a Management Surveyor covering a range of property types and help us explore further opportunities.
- A long-term role with career progression.
- Predominant focus on the day to day management of commercial property.
- Handling commercial lease renewals and rent reviews.
- Strategic property advice
- Service charge and financial management, including budgeting, year-end certification and credit control.
- Health and Safety management and statutory compliance.
- Client Management and business promotion.
- A collaborative and enjoyable working environment which focuses upon client care.
- Previous experience within a similar role.
- MRICS with preferably 2yrs+ PQE.
- A thorough knowledge and awareness of the commercial property market.
- Experience as a single point of client contact.
- The ability to work flexibly (from home and the office, if preferred) in order to consistently work to tight deadlines.
- Full, clean driving license.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and property management software.
Salary & Benefits
- Salary: Based on experience
- Mileage allowance.
- Long term service bonus.
- Additional package and benefits subject to experience and expertise.
For further information, or to submit a CV, please email Graham Stilwell on email@example.com
Apply for this vacancy