Senior Valuation Surveyor
Stevenage – within easy commute of London & Cambridge
Typically, London, Herts, Bucks, Beds, Essex & Oxon
Ideally ASAP – but prepared to see out Notice Periods
Monday to Friday – 09:00 to 17:30, 5 days a week.
Brown & Lee Property Consultants are a leading regional firm of Chartered Surveyors based in Hertfordshire, specialising in commercial property. Being a multi-disciplined firm with continuous liaison between departments, we can offer our clients a variety of services in-house. The successful candidate will benefit from a diverse surveying experience in an expanding and dynamic practice.
We are an ISO:9001 quality assured company, providing our clients with a high standard of care. We have good staff retention and actively encourage & support personal development.
Brown & Lee is multi-disciplinary property consultancy covering the northern Home Counties, East Anglia and London. Being a multi-disciplined firm under one roof, we can offer our clients a variety of services in-house. We have good staff retention and actively encourage & support personal development.
Our valuation department has experienced a period of growth over the last few years with the introduction of new members of staff. As we plan for the next stage of our business, we are looking to recruit a Senior Valuer covering a range of property types and help us explore further opportunities.
- Predominant focus towards Red Book valuations of commercial and residential property for bank panels, pension funds, HNWIs and company accounts.
- A long-term role with career progression. Head of Valuation considered for the right candidate.
- As part of a decentralized structure, you will have the opportunity to work in other areas of the business if desired.
- Continue building the Professional side of the business through networking and developing close relationships with new and existing clients.
- A collaborative and enjoyable working environment which focuses upon client care with 5 other Registered Valuers and 1 Graduate Surveyor.
- A consultancy environment amongst our agency, management and building consultancy teams.
- Previous experience within a similar role.
- MRICS & RICS Registered Valuer preferably 2yrs+ PQE.
- A thorough market knowledge and commercial awareness of the property market within southeast England.
- Expert report writing ability with minimal supervision.
- Experience as a single point of client contact.
- The ability to work flexibly (from home and the office, if preferred) in order to consistently work to tight deadlines.
- Full, clean driving license.
- Proficient with valuation software and property databases.
Salary & Benefits
- Salary: £40,000 to £60,000+ candidate specific.
- Hybrid working or office based, if preferred.
- Commission structure.
- Mileage allowance.
- Long term service bonus.
- Additional package and benefits subject to experience and expertise.
Apply for this vacancy